Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Another good day. My range is increasing, and soon I should have this island dialed. This sushi bar I found has a rotary platform that shoots out fresh sushi from the kitchen. Each plate has it's own color that denotes a price. At the end of your "shesh" they scan your plates and give you the total. The most reasonable I've found. Got stuffed for 9 bucks. Who said Japan was expensive?
I noticed this Okinawian lady was having a coffee and a smoke, she started some Thai-chi looking stuff, then broke out into a beautiful song/chant. Don't quite know what to make of it. Cultural experience.
anatomically correct cars of Okinawa

More trippy small cars and vans
On a most of the new cars, when in "Park," both side view mirrors retract so they don't get clobbered in tight parking.

No comments: